Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Having Fun!

We have just been having so much fun around here lately that I haven't had much time to post. We have been busy with outside projects over the last couple of weeks and now this weekend we will hopefully weather permitting get to finish our big one. We are going to paint our house. Yes we are going to do it by ourselves and hope it turns out ok. I will hopefully post you a before picture and an after and you can let me know what you think.
Dylan is very excited that school is almost over and he will be a 2nd grader and Owen is just loving life and the fact that he gets to stay home with mom all the time. We are taking one day at a time and waiting to see what is in store for us. I do know that God doesn't give us anything that we cannot handle....I just keep believing that. Hope you all are enjoying the sunshine.

0 comments: